Custom CRISPR Services for Phosphorylation ResearchINQUIRY
Creative BioMart provides comprehensive custom CRISPR services for kinase/phosphatase biology research and pharmaceutical development. Our experienced scientific team can handle the whole process from CRISPR sequence design, CRISPR construct synthesis to sequence verification. Downstream research services are also available upon request.
The CRISPR-Cas System
CRISPR (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeat) and CRISPR-associated (Cas) proteins are derived from a naturally occurring defense mechanism in bacteria against phages and other foreign genetic elements. CRISPR-Cas systems have been developed as an outstanding genome editing technology. A guide RNA (gRNA or sgRNA) that can recruit the Cas nuclease to a specific location confers target sequence specificity to CRISPR-Cas systems. The CRISPR-Cas system has great promise in basic scientific research and the pharmaceutical industry.
Phosphorylation is critical for cellular homeostasis. Kinases and phosphatases are enzymes catalyzing the transfer of phosphate between their substrates and thus regulate phosphorylation levels. They are involved in the regulation of the majority of cellular pathways. Imbalances in phosphorylation levels are involved in a multitude of diseases. The CRISPR-Cas system has been widely used to generate target-specific knockout or transcriptional activation of kinase and phosphatase genes. The CRISPR-Cas system might bring further flexibility and precision in drug development targeting kinases and phosphatases.
Figure 1. Schematic of CRISPR/Cas12a-based biosensing platform for sensitive and rapid detection of PNKP activity. (Wang D X, et al., 2020)
Creative BioMart offers a variety of custom CRISPR service options to meet all your needs. We will work with you to develop a CRISPR-Cas system that best meets your research needs.
|Cloning and Synthesis
|Validating delivery of CRISPR reagent
|gRNA synthesis & cloning
|Validating successful genetic targeting
|HDR donor construction
|Plasmids design and construction
|Cloning of pooled sgRNAs
|CRISPR library cloning
|Mismatch cleavage assay
Custom Project Workflow
Features and Benefits
- Quality assurance – Strict quality control to ensure high-quality and a high degree of reliability.
- Expertise – A professional team of molecular biologists with extensive experience.
- Strong versatility – Diverse CRISPR-Cas systems for different purposes and applications.
- Fast turnaround time – Efficient services with guaranteed turnaround time.
- Economical pricing – Discounts available and no hidden charges.
Creative BioMart has always been committed to providing customers with high-quality products and services. Our innovative techniques coupled with our large collection of CRISPR products allow us to tackle your project to save your time and effort. Simply provide us your project details and exact specifications, our scientific team will do the rest and provide satisfactory results.
If you need any further information or have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us. We sincerely look forward to further cooperation.
- Wang D X, et al. CRISPR/Cas12a-based dual amplified biosensing system for sensitive and rapid detection of polynucleotide kinase/phosphatase. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2020, 168: 112556.
- Wu M, et al. CRISPR/Cas9 mediated genetic resource for unknown kinase and phosphatase genes in Drosophila. Scientific reports, 2020, 10(1): 1-6.