Vector Construction for Phosphorylation ResearchINQUIRY
Creative BioMart provides integrated vector design, construction, and modification services to help our customers accelerate their kinase/phosphatase biology research or pharmaceutical development projects.
Common Vector Construction Strategies
Vectors are DNA molecules capable of carrying foreign genetic materials into target cells in order to isolate, multiply, or express the insert. Plasmids are commonly used vectors. Vector construction, a basic experimental technique in molecular biology, is one of the most important research tools. The following is the basic process of vector construction.
Our Service Options
Vector design and construction is usually a necessary process to meet the specific needs of functional research. However, the operation is cumbersome and time-consuming. Creative BioMart provides complete and customized vector construction services quickly and efficiently to help our customers save time and cost. Find the right vector for your research below or fill out our online inquiry form to let us know if you need any further information.
|Vector Types||Cloning & expression vectors, plasmids & viral vectors, targeting vectors, etc.|
|Host Systems||Mammalian, bacteria, yeast, insect, etc.|
|Cloning Systems||Restriction & ligation, Gateway, TA, TOPO, seamless cloning, etc.|
|Promoters||CMV, Y7, lac, SV40, TK, U6, etc.|
|Inducers||Tetracycline, IPTG, galactose, methanol, arabinose, etc.|
|Selection Markers||Ampicillin, kanamycin, gentamicin, zeocin, tetracycline, etc.|
|Tags||Fluorescent tags (e.g., eGFP, eYFP, eCFP, mCherry)
Solubility and purification tags (e.g., His, GST, MBP, Flag, SUMO)
Antibody immunoprecipitation tags (e.g., HA, cMyc)
Features and Benefits
- Quality assurance – Strict quality control and high success rate.
- Expertise – A professional team of molecular biologists with extensive experience.
- Strong versatility – Multiple choices for different applications to fully meet customers' needs.
- Fast turnaround time – High-quality vectors and fast delivery.
- Economical pricing – Offering discounts and no hidden charges.
Creative BioMart has always been committed to providing customers with high-quality products and services. Take advantage of our expertise to receive the custom vectors you need. We also offer a large collection of ready-to-use vectors to help our customers save precious time.
If you need any further information or have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us. We sincerely look forward to further cooperation.
- Lei L, et al. Construction of rat diacylglycerol kinase gamma lentivirus overexpression vector by homologous recombination. Chinese Journal of Tissue Engineering Research, 2020, 24(2): 260.
- Ruiz O N,et al. Characterization of mercury bioremediation by transgenic bacteria expressing metallothionein and polyphosphate kinase. BMC biotechnology, 2011, 11(1): 1-8.