Identification of Phosphorylation-related SNPsINQUIRY
Creative BioMart provides different strategies for the identification of phosphorylation-related SNPs (PhosSNPs) to support research projects in the field of kinase/phosphatase biology. Our expertise coupled with state-of-the-art techniques enables us to offer you one-stop services and customized solutions to accelerate your project success.
Single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs), which may occur in the coding, non-coding, and intergenic regions of genes, are the most common form of genetic variation. SNPs may be involved in genome evolution, disease susceptibility, and medicinal drug deposition. They have become ideal markers for identifying disease-associated genes. SNPs have been widely used in genetics research and functional genomics. SNP genotyping is of great significance for identifying new drug targets.
Non-synonymous SNPs (nsSNPs) occurring in the gene coding regions can change the coding amino acids of protein sequences. Phosphorylation-related SNP (phosSNP) is defined as a nsSNP that influence protein phosphorylation status. phosSNPs may affect the stability, modification, and function of proteins, and thus play a critical role in regulating the susceptibility to a variety of diseases. Kinases and phosphatases are key players in phosphorylation. Detection and analysis of SNPs in kinases and phosphatases might provide highly valuable resources for further research.
Figure 1. Five types of phosSNPs with typical examples. (Ren J, et al., 2010)
Our scientific team provides flexible and customizable services for SNP genotyping to fully meet customer needs. Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
|PCR-Based SNP Genotyping||TaqMan SNP genotyping assays
rhAmp SNP assays
|Sequence-Based SNP Genotyping||Sanger sequencing
|Enzyme-Based SNP Genotyping||Restriction enzyme mining
Structure-specific flap endonuclease (FEN)
Surveyor nuclease-based SNP genotyping
|Array-Based SNP Genotyping||High-density SNP arrays
High-throughput SNP array
Genome-wide SNP array
|Mass Spectrometric-Based SNP Genotyping||MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry
|Genome-Wide SNP Genotyping||Genome-wide SNP genotyping array
|SNP Screening and Analysis||Denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis
Denaturing high-performance liquid chromatography
Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET)
Custom Project Workflow
Features and Benefits
- Quality assurance – Reliable assay development to ensure the robustness, reproducibility, and replicability of results.
- Expertise – A professional team of molecular biologists with extensive experience.
- Flexibility – Scalable platform and tailored solutions for specific needs.
- Fast turnaround time – Efficient services with guaranteed turnaround time.
- Economical pricing – Discounts available and no hidden charges.
Creative BioMart has always been committed to providing customers with high-quality products and services. Our innovative techniques coupled with our large collection of products allow us to tackle your project to save your time and effort. Simply provide us your project details and exact specifications, our scientific team will do the rest and provide satisfactory results.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information. We sincerely look forward to further cooperation.
- Ren J, et al. PhosSNP for systematic analysis of genetic polymorphisms that influence protein phosphorylation. Molecular & cellular proteomics, 2010, 9(4): 623-634.
- Wahid A, et al. RNA protein kinase SNP at− 226 C< T is a biomarker for the clearance of HCV among Egyptian patients. Immunological investigations, 2019,48(3): 211-221.