Custom Synthesis of Singly and Multiply Phosphorylated PeptidesINQUIRY
Creative BioMart offers numerous options for custom peptide synthesis services to accelerate kinase/phosphatase biology research and pharmaceutical development. Our extensive experience in custom peptide synthesis services allows us to deliver high-quality peptides within a guaranteed time.
Peptide synthesis can be defined simply as the formation of a peptide bond between two amino acids. The development of peptide synthesis strategies not only allows the synthesis of peptides that existed in nature, but also makes it possible to generate unique peptides for specific research needs. Peptide synthesis is gaining increasing popularity and has been widely used in basic research and the pharmaceutical industry, such as functional study, enzyme design, antibody production, drug discovery, vaccine development, structural biology, etc.
Kinases and phosphatases are widely involved in cellular signaling pathways. Protein phosphorylation and dephosphorylation are critical for the regulation of protein activities and diverse cellular processes. The synthesis of high-quality singly and multiply phosphorylated peptides is important to elucidate the role of each individual phosphorylation pattern in cellular signaling. The synthesis of peptide substrates also plays an essential role in the study of enzyme mechanisms.
Figure 1. A combinatorial approach for the synthesis of multi-phosphorylated peptides. (Samarasimhareddy M, et al., 2017)
Creative BioMart' scientific team is dedicated to helping our customers choose and optimize the most appropriate peptide synthesis method for each peptide and specific requirement. Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
Many factors such as amino acid sequence, charge, hydrophobicity, and peptide length may affect the synthesis, purity, solubility, and stability of peptides. Creative BioMart provides both de novo peptide design and sequence-based design. Peptides will be carefully designed by our experienced scientific team for specific applications of our customers.
Custom Peptide Synthesis
Creative BioMart offers a variety of options for synthesis strategies, purity, quantity, and length to meet various research needs. Peptide conjugation and modification, peptide analysis, cGMP grade peptide synthesis, and many other additional options are available. We also continue to expand our service options.
|Synthesis strategies||Solid-phase or liquid-phase peptide synthesis|
|Peptide purity||From crude to >98%|
|Peptide quantity||From nanogram to kilogram|
|Peptide length||Up to 200 AA|
|Turnaround time||Regular, fast, or rush services|
If you can't find what you are looking for in the options above, please fill out the online inquiry form and let us know more details.
- Peptide synthesis is under strict quality control. Typical delivery consists of lyophilized peptides of the required sequence, purity, and quantity.
- Different delivery formats are available, including but not limited to ELISA plate, glass slide, glass vial, and multiwell plate.
- For long-term storage, lyophilized peptides should be stored at -20°C or colder and away from bright light after receiving.
Custom Project Workflow
- State-of-the-art techniques and a wealth of successful experience.
- Guaranteed quality, quantity, purity, and consistency.
- Synthetic peptide is delivered along with a Certificate of Analysis.
- Scalable platform and customized services for specific needs.
- Fast turnaround time and competitive price.
Creative BioMart provides comprehensive and flexible custom peptide synthesis services. A whole range of upstream and downstream services are also available, such as cloning, modification, and further analysis. Our innovative techniques coupled with our large collection of products allow us to tackle your project to save your time and effort.
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us and let us know more details about your project. We look forward to working together to meet your goals.
- Samarasimhareddy M, et al. A combinatorial approach for the synthesis of multi-phosphorylated peptides: new tool for studying phosphorylation patterns in proteins. bioRxiv, 2017: 196444.
- Song W, et al. Green synthesis of peptide-templated gold nanoclusters as novel fluorescence probes for detecting protein kinase activity. Chemical Communications, 2015, 51(49): 10006-10009.