Custom RNA Services for Phosphorylation ResearchINQUIRY
Creative BioMart provides comprehensive custom RNA services for kinase/phosphatase biology research and pharmaceutical development. Our experienced scientific team can handle a series of processes from RNA design, RNA synthesis to RNA profiling. Downstream research services are also available upon request.
Application of RNA in Kinase/Phosphatase Biology
RNA plays critical roles in the regulation of gene expression. Messenger RNA (mRNA), transfer RNA (tRNA), and ribosomal RNA (rRNA) are the three main types of RNA involved in protein synthesis. There are also many other types of RNA involved in gene regulation, post-transcriptional modification, and DNA replication, such as small nuclear RNA (snRNA), small nucleolar RNA (snoRNA), piwi-interacting RNA (piRNA), microRNA (miRNA), long noncoding RNA (lncRNA), small interfering RNA (siRNA), small hairpin RNA (shRNA), antisense RNA (aRNA), transfer-messenger RNA (tmRNA), and double-stranded RNA (dsRNA). The major application of these different types of RNA in kinase/phosphatase biology may involve the following:
- RNA interference.
- Study the functions of kinase and phosphatase gene families.
- Identification of novel kinases/phosphatases.
- Study the transcription and translation process of kinases/phosphatases.
- Cell signaling pathway analysis.
- Study RNA-associated interactions.
- Study RNA-mediated cellular mechanisms.
- Development of RNA therapy targeting kinases/phosphatases.
Figure 1. Identification of PKN3-specific siRNAs and loss-of-function analysis in primary endothelial and lymph endothelial cells. (Aleku M, et al., 2008)
Creative BioMart offers a variety of custom RNA service options. Our high-quality and reliable services can best meet your research needs.
Types of RNA
In vitro RNA transcription
RNA library preparation
Custom Project Workflow
Features and Benefits
- Quality assurance – Strict quality control to ensure high-quality and a high degree of reliability.
- Expertise – A professional team of molecular biologists with extensive experience.
- Strong versatility – Different types of RNA coupled with various services for different purposes and applications.
- Fast turnaround time – Efficient services with guaranteed turnaround time.
- Economical pricing – Discounts available and no hidden charges.
Creative BioMart has always been committed to providing customers with high-quality products and services. Our innovative techniques coupled with our large collection of RNA products allow us to tackle your project to save your time and effort. Simply provide us your project details and exact specifications, our scientific team will do the rest and provide satisfactory results.
If you need any further information or have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us. We sincerely look forward to further cooperation.
- Aleku M, et al. Atu027, a liposomal small interfering RNA formulation targeting protein kinase N3, inhibits cancer progression. Cancer research, 2008, 68(23): 9788-9798.