Peptide/Protein Library Services for Phosphorylation ResearchINQUIRY
Creative BioMart provides comprehensive peptide/protein library services to accelerate kinase/phosphatase biology research and pharmaceutical development. We offer our expertise and extensive hands-on experience in the design and construction of peptide/protein libraries to fully meet the specific needs of our customers.
A peptide library is a large collection of peptides with systematic combination of amino acids. Protein libraries, on the other hand, contain a great number of proteins composed of designed backbone fragment or secondary structure modules. Peptide/protein libraries have been widely used as a powerful tool in biological research and drug development, providing a rapid and cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications.
Kinases and phosphatases are enzymes that catalyze the phosphorylation and dephosphorylation process, respectively. They play a significant role in a vast variety of cellular processes, such as gene transcription and translation, cell cycle, cell movement, protein-protein interactions, and metabolism. Abnormal phosphorylation is a cause or consequence of many diseases, making kinases/phosphatases a major class of drug targets for pharmaceutical industry. Various peptide/protein libraries have been successfully developed for identifying and screening substrates of kinases/phosphatases, potential phosphorylation targets, and hit compounds.
Figure 1. SERIOHL-KILR workflow (Barber K W, et al., 2018)
We provide customized peptide/protein libraries optimized for the following applications:
- Antibody development and epitope mapping
- Biological assays
- Biomarker identification
- Cancer research
- Drug delivery
- Drug discovery and screening
- Mapping enzyme-substrate interactions
- Protein-protein interactions
- Kinase/phosphatase biology
- Vaccine development
- Many others
Creative BioMart offers a flexible selection of peptide/protein libraries in purity, quantity, types, and modification strategies to meet the specific requirements of each project. Custom peptide/protein libraries can be delivered as lyophilized powders in standard vials, 12/48/96 well plates or other custom packaging formats. Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
|Types of Libraries||Modification Strategies|
|Alanine scanning libraries||Phosphorylation|
|Overlapping peptide libraries||Acylation|
|Positional scanning library||Acetylation|
|T-cell truncated peptide libraries||Cyclization|
|Randomized and degenerated library||Fluorescent labeling|
|Scanning point mutation library||Stable isotopes labeling|
|Site-directed mutagenesis library||Unnatural amino acids|
|Serine-oriented human peptide library||Chemical modifications|
|Phage display peptide libraries||Peptide conjugation|
|Protein backbone fragment libraries||Customer request|
If you can't find what you are looking for in the options above, please fill out the online inquiry form and let us know more details.
Why Choose Us
- Each peptide/protein library undergoes rigorous quality control and are delivered with a QC reports.
- Guaranteed quality, stability, reliability, and consistency.
- A wide range of optional services tailored for specific needs.
- High throughput capacity, fast delivery, and low cost.
- Strict confidentiality of project information provided by our customers.
Custom Project Workflow
Creative BioMart' strong team of biologists, chemists, and pharmacologists is dedicated to helping you save time and effort, making every effort to ensure the success of your project. If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to working with you.
- Barber K W, et al. Kinase substrate profiling using a proteome-wide serine-oriented human peptide library. Biochemistry, 2018, 57(31): 4717-4725.
- Matsuura T, et al. Construction and characterization of protein libraries composed of secondary structure modules. Protein Science, 2002, 11(11): 2631-2643.